- 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- 9.45 lbs. (Lightest Configuration)
- 16.25” Quick-Change Barrel
- 1:7” RHT, ½”-28 TPI & Chrome-Lined Barrel
- Short-Stroke Gas Piston Operation
- Dual Feed – Accepts ALL AR15/M16 Magazines & M27 Linked Ammunition
- Precision Machined 7075-T6 Billet Upper Receiver, Feed Cover and Charging Handle
- Precision Machined Billet Steel Feed Tray
- Finish – Manganese Phosphate & Type III, Class 2 Hardcoat anodize – Black
- 6 Position Black, Synthetic Telescoping Stock with Mil-Spec Receiver Extension Tube
- Handguard Style – MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- RipBrake™ Muzzle Comp
- MCR® Extended Bolt Catch
- MCR® Quick-Change Barrel Handle
- Ships with 30 Round Magazine, (100) M27 Links, Operator’s Manual & Cable Lock
- Made In USA
- Must ship to a licensed Federal Firearms Dealer
From Fightlite: Our groundbreaking dual-feed MCR® (Mission Configurable Rifle) is in a class of its own and offers exceptional flexibility for the operator. Through implementation of a unique and patented upper receiver system, the semi-automatic MCR® can be user-configured in seconds without tools to adapt to virtually any mission profile.
Specifically designed for responsible armed citizens, law enforcement and professional security personnel who demand real-world MCR®performance and capability; standard features include gas-piston operation for extreme reliability in adverse conditions; a 16.25” quick-change (3 seconds) barrel system and a MIL-STD 1913 co-planar hand-guard with rail-interface system for the mounting of optics and modern accessories. Spanning the capability range from the optic ready carbine through a lightweight support rifle; the MCR® accepts standard box type AR15/M16 magazines or M27 linked ammunition at operator discretion, permitting unprecedented firepower and weapon flexibility.
NOTICE: This product is currently restricted for sale to, or possession by “individuals” in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C., and may also be restricted in other jurisdictions. Laws relating to firearms and firearm accessories frequently change and evolve, and it is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of and to always comply with all laws and regulations. All FightLite® Industries products are ITAR controlled and may not be exported from the United States of America without prior US Government authorization.